The Safety Aspect Of Steel Framing In Your Project
- Steel will not rot and is immune to termites meaning it can be used in environments where traditional materials, such as timber, will fail.
- Steel is non-combustible and won’t contribute to the spread of a fire making it ideal in high-risk fire zones.
- Steel frame buildings are more resistant to the effects of severe cyclonic conditions and lightning strikes due to its strength and superior earthing characteristics.
- Steel framing reduces rework and associated costs compared to other building materials. Steel frames stay straight, do not move, warp, twist or shrink during or after construction, therefore significantly reducing ongoing maintenance.
- Steel does not have to be treated with pesticides, preservatives or glues resulting in indoor air quality and handling benefits – making trades people and consumers happier and healthier.